**UPDATE** Curbside will be back Monday-Friday from 10-6 starting April 6th.
Great new service to limit your need to come inside our library buildings, or just for busy individuals and families. Here's how it works:
- Call your preferred library branch (Belt Branch 232-5479 or Savannah Branch 324-4569).
- Let them know your name, library card number, color and type of car, and when you will be by to get your holds.
- If you don't currently have anything on reserve and want us to pick a few things out for you, answer a few questions to help us understand your preferences and give us 2 hours to find some titles for you. The library software will call, text, or email when your items are ready.
- Call us from your car when you arrive and we will be out shortly. You can park along the curb near the building entrances, but we do ask you not to park in or block handicapped parking spots. Look for the red sign.
- To make this service NO-TOUCH we will place the sack on the ground right near the driver's door. Your windows should be up and all doors closed. After the library staff are at least 10 feet away, you may retrieve your bag.
- KEEP all your items checked out until 5/1/2020 or later. We will move all the due dates and there are no overdue fines.
We thank you for your patience as we roll out this new service, and we will try to get materials out to your car just as soon as we can.